Please provide your PayPal at the time of order. Please note that all payments (deposits and balance) are due within 24 hours of request.
Prices and Payment Method
1. Prices are in Hong Kong Dollars. If you would like to know how much this is in your local currency, please visit XE.
2. Payments are made via PayPal Goods only. Prices include PayPal fees. Please provide your PayPal account at time of order. An invoice will be sent to you when an order is placed.
3. Prices in posts do not include shipping. Please visit the dedicated shipping page for more information.
4. All orders are considered final. No returns, refunds or exchanges. Should there be a problem on my end (I do occasionally make mistakes!), store credit will be given.
Deposit and Balance Payments
1. A 50% deposit on the invoice total will be required at time of order for all items up to $500HKD.
2. Deposit payments will be adjusted if the total is more than $500HKD, with the amount owed to be no more than $500HKD at any time.
3. The amount to be paid will be indicated in the minimum payment section on your invoice.
Subsequent Payment (Open invoices)
1. This only applies if you are adding more items to your order for consolidated shipping.
2. Open invoices will not have a minimum payment indicated after the first payment is made. I will contact you with the exact amount that you need to pay. Please do not make payment unless you're asked to do so.
3. The subsequent amount will be 50% of your total invoice if amount owed is less than $500HKD, or a specified amount (depending on what is owed) with the total amount owed to be no more than $500HKD at any time. Please note, this is the exact same principle as initial deposit payment.
Final Balance Payment (When item is ready to ship)
1. Once invoice is paid in full, no further items may be added to the invoice.
2. Please only make final balance payment when I request it as this means your items are ready to ship. You may also request to make final balance payments if you want your items to be shipped out.